Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shoes

Jaipur is famous for its camel leather shoes...I love these sandals and have been wearing them everywhere. Camel leather with colorful embroidery.

Warning:  Sizing shoes sucks, and I swore I wasn't going to deal with sizes, but I just love the shoes here.  So you know I'm a size 8.5 so am best at buying those, otherwise I'm happy to guestimate but it's at your own risk.  I'm not Zappos
 Description: Sandals
Price:  $10
Code: S1

The traditional jooti shoes are also made from camel leather and are beautifully embroidered.  The shoes are very durable but a bit stiff....takes some breaking in.

Description:  Jooti
Price: $15
Code: S2
These shoes are camel leather as well, but are super super soft.  I picked these up in Udaipur
Description: Soft leather shoes
Price: $10
Code: S3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karina,

    I'd love to help you satisfy your obsession! I'd like a pair of the S1 Sandals. I'm normally a wide size 8, so I guess just a little snug on you. Any colors are fine, but I"m very partial to Purple, so anything with that in it I will like!

    Great idea! Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer!!

    ReplyDelete